These GTC shall be executed and interpreted in accordance with French law.
ARTICLE 1: Scope and modification of the general conditions of sale
– These general terms and conditions of sale apply to any order placed on the website www.racktaboard.com as well as any purchase made in our physical workshop.
– Rack Ta Board reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions of sale at any time.
– In case of modification of these general conditions of sale, the latter will be applied in force on the day the order is placed on the site or the purchase made in the shop.
ARTICLE 2: Availability of products
– Our product offers are valid while stocks last.
– All products visible on the website are considered to be in stock or on pre-order, we reserve the right to cancel an order if the product ordered has a defect during the preparation of the order, if this product was the last one in stock we propose in agreement with the customer the substitution by an equivalent product or the cancellation and refund of the order.
ARTICLE 3: Withdrawal period & Return of products
Withdrawal period for internet purchases :
In accordance with Article L.2014-344 of the French Consumer Code, the consumer has a period of fourteen (14) days to exercise his or her right of withdrawal without having to justify his or her reasons or pay any penalties, with the exception, where applicable, of return costs.
– The consumer may waive this time limit if he is unable to travel and/or at the same time needs to call upon a service that is immediately necessary for his living conditions.
– In this case, he would continue to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to give reasons or pay penalties.
– The period mentioned in the previous paragraph shall run from the date of receipt for goods or acceptance of the offer for services.
– Where the information provided for in Article L. 2014-344 has not been provided, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal shall be extended to three months.
– However, where this information is provided within three months of receipt of the goods or acceptance of the offer, it shall start the 14-day period mentioned in the first paragraph.
– Where the 14-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it shall be extended to the next working day.
– The product must be returned in new condition, with all accessories (e.g. instructions, assembly tools, guarantees, etc.), in its original packaging.
– Sales are neither taken back nor exchanged on purchases at the workshop, they are however the right to a withdrawal period when buying online (with a period of 15 days from receipt of your products).
– Return address for internet orders
– This may result in a credit note for exchange or refund*.
– You can make your return via the service of your choice at the address mentioned on your invoice.
SARL SALAUN SNG – RACK TA BOARD
5 rue de la Galiotte
Return procedure :
– You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods in the event of a withdrawal.
– Les frais de retour pour un produit déclaré non conforme à la commande seront pris en charge par Rack Ta Board (non conforme = produit reçu qui n’est pas le bon, erreur de préparation de commande..).
– This right of return can only be accepted for complete products in their original condition (product packaging, accessories, instructions, labels, etc.) with a copy of your invoice. Products returned damaged, used, defective packaging will not be returned or exchanged.
– Customised packs, product assemblies, requiring drilling, screwing or unpacking of the product, will not be returned or exchanged.
– No COD returns will be accepted.
– In the case of an exchange: we invite you to place a new order directly on the site and return the original item to us for a refund. We can also issue you a credit note to speed up the exchange.
ATTENTION: When requesting a return, we reserve the right to refuse the return in certain cases which are
– The product has been used or worn or has a defect not visible at the time of purchase
– The label and brand information are missing
– The product’s storage box has been damaged or thrown away
The return must be made on time, with the product carefully put back in its original packaging, all in a box at your expense when it is not an error on the part of Rack Ta Board.
In the event that we have made a mistake in the shipment of your goods (size not conforming to your order…), please enclose an invoice for shipping costs (not exceeding 10 euros) with the return form in your parcel, so that we can reimburse you.
Dans le cas ou nous aurions commis une erreur dans l’envoi de votre marchandise (taille non conforme à votre commande…), veuillez joindre une facture de frais de port (ne devant pas excéder 10 euros) avec le bon de retour dans votre colis, afin que nous puissions vous les rembourser.
Please complete and return the form below only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
To the attention of : RACK TA BOARD / 5 RUE DE LA GALIOTTE, 40130 CAPBRETON / FRANCE
I/We (x) hereby notify you of my/our (x) withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the following goods (x)/services (x):
Product ordered: : …………………… ………………………… ………………
Ordered on (x) / received on (x) : ………………………………………………………………
Name of consumer(s) : ………………………………………………………………
Address of consumer(s) :
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of notification of this form on paper) :
Date : ………………………………………………………………
(x) Delete as appropriate.
ARTICLE 4 : The price of the products
– The prices are all expressed in euros including all taxes and are therefore subject to the French VAT of 20% and do not include transport costs.
– The user will have to pay these transport costs, unless he/she benefits from a special offer exempting him/her from them.
– Rack Ta Board reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, in particular in the event of an increase in charges and our break-even point, or an increase in the rate of VAT, but undertakes to apply the prices in force which will have been indicated to you at the time of your order, subject to availability on that date.
– In the event of a computer anomaly, an error or an abnormally low price, Rack Ta Board reserves the right to cancel the order in question (in France, the law protects the trader against an abnormally low price below a single point of profitability of the purchase price of the product, “dumping” is not practicable outside of the sales periods)
ARTICLE 5: Promotional operations and benefit codes
– Our promotional codes are valid for a limited period of time (from 00:01 on the launch day to 23:59 on the last day). After this period, the discount will be lost for good. These advantage codes, which give rise to a discount, are valid only on full-price products, unless otherwise stated.
– These promotional codes must be used in a single order, and cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or refunded in part in full
– To benefit from your promotional code, please enter it in the field provided on your shopping cart page.
ARTICLE 6: Payment methods & security
Terms of payment :
You can make the payment:
By credit card :
– No banking information concerning you passes through the Rack Ta Board site. Payment by credit card is perfectly secure, your order will be registered and validated as soon as the payment is accepted by our banking department.
By Paypal :
– You must have a paypal account to be able to pay by this method of payment: www.paypal.fr (note that you can attach your American Express card to Paypal and thus use it as payment).
By bank transfer:
– When you send your order confirmation, you will find a bank account number. Your order will be validated and registered as soon as your payment is received.
– Your credit card data is encrypted using SSL 128 (Secure Socket Layer) and is never transmitted in clear text over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank. Rack Ta Board has no access to this data and does not store it on its servers.
– This is why you are asked for them again for each new transaction on our site.
Retention of title clause :
– The products remain the property of Rack Ta Board until full payment of the order. However, from the moment of delivery, the risk of the goods delivered shall pass to the customer.
Failure to pay :
– Rack Ta Board reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honour an order from a consumer who has not paid in full or in part for a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
Anti-fraud controls :
– Rack Ta Board checks all orders that have been validated on its site. These controls aim to protect Rack Ta Board from abusive practices by fraudsters.
– Within the framework of these procedures, our services may have to ask you for all the documents necessary to unblock your order: proof of residence and debit in your name, etc.
– These requests are made by e-mail.
ARTICLE 7: Methods of delivery of a parcel
Delivery times :
– Rack Ta Board can be exempted from liability by proving that the non-performance or poor performance of the contract is attributable either to the consumer or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party contact.
– Delivery can vary from 48H to 72H working days for Metropolitan France at the departure of the parcel and, Corsica & Monaco subject to availability of products (see article 2). Public holidays do not count as working days.
– Delivery can vary from 72H to more working days for foreign countries at the departure of the parcel, subject to availability of stocks (see article 2)
– This is an average estimated time by our partner carriers, depending on the destination and unforeseen circumstances it may vary.
– The product(s) on order are delivered by a specialised carrier, depending on the nature of the product ordered and to the address shown on the order form.
– All orders placed on working days (Monday to Friday) before 12:00 noon are shipped the same day (except for products that require assembly).
– The announced delivery time is based on the date of dispatch of the orders. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are to be added to the initial delivery time.
From package to delivery:
– You must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery and before signing the delivery note (CARRIER)
– You must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by your signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product, etc.). This verification is considered to have been carried out as soon as the buyer, or a person authorised by him, has signed the delivery note.
– You must also confirm these reservations to the carrier by registered mail within three working days of receiving the item(s) and send a copy of this letter by email to Rack Ta Board, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If products need to be returned to us, they must be returned within thirty working days of delivery. Any claim made outside this period will not be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions…).
– If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn or open, you must check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, you must refuse the parcel and note a reservation on the delivery note (parcel refused because opened or damaged).
– We remind you that if you refuse the parcel it will be returned directly to us without any transport costs at your charge.
Article 8: Pre-order
9.1. Pre-order periods may occur on an ad hoc and/or temporary basis, without prior notice and without a fixed deadline.
– In the case of a pre-order, the following conditions will apply 4. Ordering, 5. Awards, 6. Delivery and 7. Payment.
9.2. No time or date of delivery can be taken into account in an exhaustive manner. The announced deadlines are only indicative and determined on an estimated basis.
However, Rack Ta Board is obliged to keep the Clients informed of the progress of the project and of any delays in the estimated deadlines.
9.3. Deliveries of pre-orders will be made in order of priority of purchase by the Customers.
9.4. Rack Ta Board reserves the right to offer a discount code during a pre-order period. This code, created solely for this purpose, cannot be applied once the pre-order period has ended.
9.5. Apart from the above changes, the other conditions remain valid and binding.
Article 9: PRODUCTS AND CONFORMITY
2.1. The Products offered for sale are presented on the Rack Ta Board website and are accompanied by a description.
2.2. The Products offered by Rack Ta Board comply with the standards applicable in France.
The elements such as photographs, texts, graphics as well as all information and characteristics illustrating and/or accompanying the Products are not contractual, which the Customer acknowledges.
Consequently, Rack Ta Board cannot be held responsible in the event of an error or omission in any of these elements or in the event of modification of said elements.
ARTICLE 10: Responsibilities
– Rack Ta Board cannot be held responsible for the non-execution of the contract due to a case of force majeure, unforeseen circumstances, disruption or total or partial strike, in particular of postal services and means of transport and/or communications, flooding or fire.
– The choice and purchase of a product is the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial impossibility of using the products, in particular due to incompatibility of the equipment, may not give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or questioning of the responsibility of Rack Ta Board.
– In the event of non-delivery of an order or part of an order, you have a maximum of one year (from the date of placing the order) to complain. After this period we will not accept any claims.
All our products are made in France and are protected by the INPI. Any total or even partial reproduction of the products and contents of the www.racktaboard.com website, as well as the use of our photos without prior permission, may result in legal proceedings.